I designed a plan for my contact print frame using Visio. In order to make this split screen contact print frame I need the following:
- Glass Sheet 13″ x 19″ (A3+) (edges dressed so that they are not sharp)
- 2 x Sheet MDF (15mm) 13″ x 9 1/2″
- 2 x Blass Flat Hinges 3″ x 2″
- 1 x Rubber Sheet (3mm) 13″ x 19″ (A3+)
- 4 x Metal Spring Clips 4″
So far I have ordered and received the rubber sheet and spring clips. It is my aim to source the glass, MDF and hinges from a local hardware store. Once constructed this frame will be able to accommodate paper up to and including A3 in size.